Here are some of our most FAQ! If you need further assistance, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you serve nuts?
We are a nut-free facility and have no nut items in any of our menu items. However, we cannot guarantee products that we purchase from other sources.
- What if my child has a food allergy?
Read each meal ingredients to ensure that the allergen is not part of the description. As much as we would love to feed all students, we would rather not have you order if your child has extreme food allergies. Our goal is to keep them as healthy as possible. For additional information, please contact us at email@example.com. We are happy to help!
- When can I order lunch?
Menus are posted in 2-month increments. To take advantage of ALL offerings, please order within our 36-hour window. For example, to order for Friday, you must order by midnight on Wednesday.
- What comes with the lunch?
Two rotating side items are included with each entrée ordered. These may include fresh fruit, canned fruit (winter season and are in 100% fruit juice), hot or cold vegetables, variety of packaged healthy snacks.
- How do I load funds if my school uses a POS (Point of Sale) System?
You will log into your account and select “Advanced Payment” on the left-hand side of the screen. Follow the instructions to add funds. When receiving an email after a transaction, you will be able to see your account balance.
- Can I make changes or substitutions to menu items?
Unfortunately, no. We have found that by trying to accommodate each special request, we cannot feed each student in a timely manner.
- How often do I have to order lunch?
As much as you would like! Some parents order every day for their child; some once a week.
- Why can’t I order for the entire year at one time? At Grateful Plate we try new recipes, source different products and will remove items that kids are not loving and replace them with things they do!
- How can I get technical assistance with ordering? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is my “SCHOOL CODE”?
Please contact your school for this code, or email us at email@example.com and include the name of your child(ren) school and we will provide you with the code.
- Do you serve nuts?